I am currently the research fellow at Univesity of Leeds and Research Affiliate at VCG.
My research interest is HCI, data visualization, and explainable AI using visualization techniques.
The applied domain is spatiotemporal data in traffic relevant.
Before joining in University of Leeds, I finished PhD degree at Universite de Lyon in France and Master degree at Wuhan University of Technology in China.
- Feb 2024 - A paper is accepted by The Cartographic Journal.
- Jun 2023 - A paper is accepted by IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications.
- Sep 2023 - Start a new position at University of Leeds.
- Feb 2023 - Start a new position at University of Liverpool.
- Nov 2022 - I defend my PhD thesis.